Monday, February 3, 2014

RHW Magazine is LIVE

Hi Everyone!

For those of you who don't know, Tia was featured is the Rescue Horses World Magazine's February Edition!


If you would like to read the article, you can go HERE for directions and enter the code ILoveHorses for your free magazine! As a side note, you do need to have ITunes to download the magazine!

In other news, it was 70 degrees here yesterday! I got to spend some much needed time at the barn with Miss Mare!

My good friend Gabbi had to have gallbladder surgery, so the first order of business when I got to the barn yesterday was to "torture" Mocha Man! I was pleasantly surprised when he decided to be a total western pleasure pony instead of speed racer yesterday! We had a really nice relaxed ride and then I put Gabs up on him just to walk and cool him out!


And then it was Tia's turn! When I first drove into the barn, I stopped at her field and stripped her of her blanket...the barn she is at does not remove or put on blankets. You have to do it yourself. So while I worked on Mocha, she got to bask in the sunshine for about an hour and a half. Then, we got to work!




She is moving soooo much better! She is still a little off on the right stifle, but I suspect that that is going to be the norm for her!

All in all, we had a great session and ended on a phenomenal note! I can not wait to start trail riding her when the weather warms up again! It is currently raining and 38 degrees....I am so ready for Spring!

I will leave you with two pictures! The first is Miss Mia, in all her glory! And, the second is a nice shot I got of Tia yesterday before I left the barn! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment